Jan 29, 2011

Some Blog Families can really use our prayers.

salzburg_1196966100_church-candles

I continue to pray for Edie from Life in Grace, whose home burned to the ground and Roeshel from The DIY Show off whose father just passed.  But it seems without even trying I keep finding terrible heartache in this wonderful blog world.

I cried and cried when I read about Mattias Ryker Hanley.  He was just 22 months old when he died from an accident in December.  I can’t even imagine and it’s just so heartbreaking.  I am praying for this family to heal.

I am also praying for Lori , from Random Ramblings of a SAHM, whose husband committed suicide during a mental breakdown earlier this month.

I have also added Courtney and Zane, from Project Pretty to my list as he recovers from 3rd degree burns.

Cherish your family and friends.   I am so thankful for my family.

1 comment:

Hanley Family said...

Thank you for your prayers.