Jan 19, 2011

Bright is “in”

I am so excited.  I love neutral colors but I always need that pop of bright.  Lately in blogland, I have been seeing bright greens and reds.  I Love it. Here are some of my favorites.

Red Chairs @ Three men and a lady

Red Chair @ Three Men and a Lady

Green Dresser @ Primitive & Proper

Green Dresser @ Primitive & Proper

Yellow Lamp Makeover @ Yellow Songbird

Yellow Lamp Makeover @ Yellow Songbird

Green dresser @ Less than perfect life of bliss

Green Dresser @ Less-Than-Perfect Life

IMG_2798

I painted my dresser pink back in 2009, unfortunately I don’t have a little girl and my dresser was not being loved as much as she could.  So she found a new home on Craigslist last year, by this sweet college girl who came to pick her up in her convertible.  I hope my dresser is happy with her new owner. 

I have plans for some bright pieces in my home this year too.  Are you loving all these brights?

1 comment:

Kim said...

thanks for featuring my lamp! :)