I found this recipe online but can’t remember where. Once the chicken is cooked this is a 15 minute recipe. Let me tell you how hard it is to find good 15 minute recipes.
- Cooked & Shredded Chicken (any kind). I used a whole chicken and boiled it the night before.
- Mixed Vegetables
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 can to a can of Milk.
- Pillsbury Pie Crust.
- Precook chicken & shred
- Line a pie dish with one of the pie crusts.
- Fill the pie with the chicken and vegetables, soup, and milk.
- Lay the other pie crust on top and pinch closed.
- Cook according to pie box instructions (12 minutes at 450.)
That’s it! This dinner tastes so good too.
Simply Klassic Home