Jun 17, 2009

Blue Kitchen

I have been wanting to paint my kitchen cabinets since we moved in. I am thinking of doing it at the end of August between dips in the pool (if the pump is fixed by then).

Right now my Kitchen is 2 shades of blue and tan. The cabinets are light blue and off white with the oak laminate showing through. The backsplash is the grey which looks loke white with purple undertones. Ugh!

This kitchen is in desperate need of a cheap makeover.

Here are some pics of it now. Excuse the disaster we are getting ready for major family changes and cleaning has basically become non existent.




Here are the inspiration kitchens... I welcome advice and opinions...if I missed crediting your picture I apologize and please let me know. These have been saved in a file for months.

















No comments: