Feb 13, 2010

A Big Change....

I am changing my blog name. This family is sweet with a few nuts truly describes my family but is not fitting for my blog name. I have been trying so hard to think of something cute for a while. I see all the other blog names and wonder why I couldn't think of something so catchy.

Well last week I was at the Habitat Restore and my husband and son were talking to a fellow blogger about my blog. When she asked what my blogs name was I didn't want to say it because its so long and unfitting.

I started this blog because I wanted to write about turning our first home into something that is truly our own.

I try to keep my family posts to a minimum for their privacy, so the blog name should be more about the house.

I live in a Cul-de-sac on a downward sloping hill with a picket fence at the top of the hill. So my new name couldn't be more fitting.

No comments: