Aug 6, 2009

Whirlwind Summer

Sorry it's been a while since posting. I am in the midst of a few projects and winding down summer. I have made two trips to NY (to drop William at Grandpa's & Grandma's) and one very short trip to Myrtle Beach. That trip was way too short!!

I love Myrtle Beach. How is it I have lived so close for 5 years and this is my first time going.

Hubby is leaving for the long haul this week. We gave up on stained concrete and put laminate floors instead. It will be finished tomorrow. We got a new pump for the pool and are going to evict the frogs!!! We should be swimming in a few days!!

William's room is getting fresh paint tomorrow and on Saturday my guest room is getting a makeover. Next weekend I hope to paint the kitchen cabinets.

I have lots of pics to post. I am having issues with my computer and I am using an old computer temporarily. So it may be a few days before I can post pics.

No comments: