Mar 17, 2010

Knocking things off my list like crazy


Ok I promise a new post is coming soon. I am going to a tile class on Saturday and tiling my bathroom when I get home. On Sunday my hubby and someone else's hubby are going to sand and stain my floors.


I am torn on what color stain to use with my blue walls. I personally love dark floors but since we may sell this Cul de Sac cutie I want it to be appealing to the most people.


I painted the masterbath light gray and the vanity gray black. We installed a new sparkling white countertop. I just need some cute knobs for the vanity. We got this great pale gray tile and thats what I'll be doing this Saturday.


Up until Saturday, I am doing the speed ward clean, goodwill, craigslist, and dump. I have to have all the upstairs furniture put into the 9 x 9 guest room by Saturday night. Whew I am tired thinking about it.


After that its all small projects from here on out. Thank goodness I was thinking I need to change my name to Bob Villa.

No comments: