Apr 20, 2011

Goodbye Big Blue…

furniture-for-sale-003

Ok, we sold this big ‘ol blue sectional. 

We would always get comments from people on how nice it was or we did we find it.  It sold in 24 hours which I suspected it would. 

My family room looks so empty.  At least if this house sells that’s one less gigantic thing to worry about moving.  I will probably bring the sofa from upstairs downstairs and leave my two chairs upstairs in place of the sofa.  Ah the joys of staging while downsizing. 

2 comments:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Your house is beautiful! It looks so loved! Sorry to hear of your family tragedy! I am sure than whatever new home you live in will be just as beautiful and look just as loved. All the best for your new adventure! Angie xo

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love that wood pallet???? with the mirror! Brilliant! Thanks for all the inspiration! I am your newest linky follower!

blessings,
karianne